- Midfield stripe
- How broad is the football field?
- The football field was completely waterlogged.
- The football field is enclosed by a wall.
- The new football stadium can hold eighty thousand people.
- The boys rolled the football field with a heavy iron.
- They squashed through the gate into the football ground.
- Policemen had to escort the referee from the football field
- A hail of hats, paper cups and torn paper fell on the football field when the home team won.
- That's incredible! That' s almost like wearing a football pitch! Now I've heard of absorption, but what's adsorption?
- Football or polo?
- There are few parallels between American football and European football.
- Professional football players earn their living by playing football.
- A rectangular field is to be subdivided into eight equal fields to sell.
- Scatter seeds on the fields/scatter the fields with seeds
- They leveled a field yesterday.
- deliver a pitch
- the pitch was away (or wide); an outside pitch.
- We should pitch it within and without with pitch.