it serves to show
- This achievement stamps her as a genius.
- Her refusal to become angry with those naughty children spoke volumes for her patience.
- But if someone as inconsequential as himself was worth of patronage, then obviously he shouldn't underestimate himself
- This movement overthrew the serf system and freed a million serfs and slaves
- This movement overthrew the serf system and freed a million serfs and slaves.
- This decentralized economic system relied on the legal immobility of the serf
- Serf-owners literally possessed the living bodies of their serfs. Since serfs were at their disposal as their private property, they could trade and transfer them, present them as gifts, make them mortgages for a debt and exchange them.
- Then they smashed the shackles of the feudal serf system and took their destiny in their own hands.
- This is the Show.
- The shop is showing.
- Not for sale will be showing.
- The fashion show was a technicolour extravaganza.
- Show me the airship envelope.