- Perhaps it will suffice to mention the nuclear bomb.
- They had enough cash for a one-way ticket
- The footballer can afford to foot the Bill.
- Enough muscle to Be a high jumper.
- No one had enough foresight to predict the winner.
- Only 1% of the croplands would be sufficient to receive all the sludge produced in the United States.
- Fiction: I can hold my breath long enough to rescue a downed co-worker.
- Of or relating to the part of the oceanic zone into which enough sunlight enters for photosynthesis to take place.
- The superb Nazi war plants were likely to furnish the lunatic fuhrer with enough U-235 bombs
- At sufficiently high temperatures and alkalinity, fatty esters may be hydrolyzed to produce soaps
- adequateness n.
- She was adequate to the job.
- Will your salary be adequate?
- Stylistic competence is regarded as one of the component competences of communicative competence.
- She has a competent knowledge of law.
- He competed in a wheelchair.