- - We've lost the trail.- damn it
- Quickly they were gone and from the lumberroom came the rattle of sticks and clamour of their boots and tongues
- Not the least trace was found
- Neither a trace nor a shadow is seen
- He's nowhere in sight. Blast it!
- He always evaporated by Monday morning.
- The star-shaped flowers shrank into the stems of the trees, and appeared no more
- Mary left the house this morning and I haven't seen hide or hair of her since.
- The wagons have done passing and I have come out in the new grass to listen to the2) anthems.
- When I got home,Matthew and Laura were out of sight. Dad, as always, was staring into space.
- This is a superscript sign.
- This is a hopeful sign.
- Scorpio is an Autumn Zodiac Sign（ as are the Signs of Libra and Sagittarius）。
- The teacher signed to us to sign our names on the papers.
- What does the sign figure?
- trace contaminant
- They are trying to trace the source of the trouble.
- They disappeared without leaving a trace.
- TOU (Trace Operate Unit)
- We traced the footsteps in the snow.