- The appropriate word eluded him.
- An unmentionable word
- Truth is an abstract word.
- To many people “compromise” is a dirty word.
- These are words tinged with cynicism.
- 'You can't possibly use this word.' — 'So I won't.'
- For one word a man is often deemed to be foolish or wise.
- -You said priceless.You do not want to argue semantics with a Ph.D. candidate
- He is at a loss for the precise word to complete his thought.
- For the environmentally aware, 'disposable' has become a dirty word.
- There is an
- This is a derivative word.
- This is an informal word.
- Bitter words and good acupuncture—to advise with faithful words.
- The German word `Haus' is cognate with the English word `house'.