asset-liability ratio; assets-liabilities ratio
- ratio of liabilities to assets;Liability/asset ratio
- There are also different options as to the assets: total assets, assets employed, direct assets, and controllable assets.
- There are two main types of assets: current assets and noncurrent assets.
- The company's asset is valuable .
- Similar to assets, there are two main categories of liabilities: current liabilities and noncurrent liabilities.
- connected lender liability
- He has an abuse liability.
- neutralization ratio
- This is the prime ratio of the nascent increments
- Asset quality ratios: Ratios that measure the quality of assets of a lending institution.