- So it was at lexington and Concord. So it was a century ago at Appomattox
- The turning point in a plot or dramatic action.
- That was the turnaround
- Turning-point in a course of events
- It was a turning point in his life,and it would be a turning point in the lives of many people.
- The October Revolution was a turning-point in human history.
- The meeting proved to be a turning-point in her life.
- It was a turning point in his career.
- The university campus life for three years is a major turn point of my life.
- As you are well aware that a merger is a major turning point.
- Not turn away from the old, but turn toward the new.
- As it turned out, the advice was bad.
- I'll take you at the turn.
- You will just have to wait your turn.
- He is turning into a religious maniac.