1.a tumor hospital
- The doctor diagnosed the tumor as benign.
- These tumors are often incidentals.
- She developed a malignant breast tumor.
- The third scan revealed a brain tumor.
- The second scan revealed a brain tumor.
- It was very hospitable of you [You were very hospitable] to have us stay.
- soil sufficiently hospitable for forest growth; a hospitable environment.
- The hospital is staffed with doctors and nurses.
- The doctor advised hospitalization for the child.
- Hospitalization may be prolonged.