- By writing you learn to write
- A student in the freshman or sophomore class at a secondary school or college.
- This CD-ROM is sent to all secondary schools in Hong Kong.
- I picked up quite a lot of Japanese words during my six-month stay in Japan.
- Being elected class president was the zenith of my years in high school.
- After the quietness of home and school, university has been almost frightening.
- A seminary for young ladies
- Public secondary school public middle school
- Intelligent Spring (Mid. Sch. Ed.)
- Student in the year before graduation from a high school or college
- A baby is wobbling in the middle of the yard.
- A middle course is the safest
- He was stranded in the middle of nowhere.
- The middle course is the best
- It landed smack in the middle of the carpet.
- This is the argument of the school.
- the cock of the school
- These are primary school pupils and those are secondary school students.
- The primary school is compulsory, and the pupils go to their local schools.
- Reputation of undergrad school is important for grad school admission.