- Brain trust; think tank
- think tank(or company);Brain trust
- The firm has a think tank.
- Woodgate is a member of the kitchen cabinet.
- He once was a Roosevelt "brain truster".
- The candidate's brain trust is gathering this weekend to plan strategy for the primary.
- The chairman got this promising young man onto the brain trust
- The spinners gravitate most readily towards the television networks and the most important American newspapers
- You must be certain that the purpose of the alliance is either the same as yours or very closely aligned.
- It will serve you well if you incorporate it into your alliance form the beginning.
- Tseng Tsang-hai dropped the papers in terror and ran towards the backroom
- Just then the man in glasses came out of the backroom and came straight across to their table. It was Li Yu-ting, after all.
- A boy was kidnapped.
- They are clapping for that boy.
- “Boy” is a “noun”.
- Jellyfish have no brains.
- You are such a bean brain.
- Brain death： State of irreversible destruction of the brain.