- (of work,etc)requiring skill or tact
- He is both brave and steady, and is highly regarded by his general.
- Because of his adventures, he is a person of far greater experience and resourcefulness.
- Bees are wily creatures, however, whose ingenuity has nothing to do with the size of their brains
- Human Resource Department is responsible for human resource management.
- The cluster resource could not be created in the specified resource monitor.
- He is a man of great resource.
- Coal is an essentially nonrenewable resource.
- terrestrial biological resources