no need to think about; by all means
simply; just; merely
- The Old Ancestress can set her mind at rest and leave him safely to me.
- If you want to get off, say so, and you'll go.
- "If you have, telling our second mistress is just the same as telling Her Ladyship."
- The boy kept on sorting his mail and answered absently, "He's not here."
- "If anyone is unkind to her, she must say so and not treat us as strangers."
- Don't dramatize - - just give us the facts!
- Don't wait for us to join you at the table; just dive in.
- The modern athlete's mindset is, "I'm going to make as much as I can now and not worry about the future."
- In order to kill time the company once more set themselves to drain bottles of champagne.
- "Then, having killed a man and carried off a girl, he set off with his hcusehold as if nothing had happened"
- We need to provide for everything we will need for the trip.
- You need money and time, in addition, you need diligence.
- Do you need to wee?
- I think and think and cannot cease from thinking.
- Think of solar power, and you probably think of photovoltaic panels.
- Do you think it will rain? -- Yes, I think so.
- There was nobody about.
- Stereotypes about adultery are as common as research about it is flaky.
- She has a complex about rats.