an audit of debt, debt audit
- Audit conclusion：outcome of an audit provided by the audit team after consideration of the audit objectives and all audit findings
- Audit findings：results of the evaluation of the collected audit evidence against audit criteria
- Audit client：organization or person requesting an audit
- Do products audit according to the auditing instructor strictly.
- Selection of auditors and conduct of audits shall ensure objectivity and impartiality of the audit process.
- antecedent debt
- A promise attended to is a debt settled
- Gambling laid him in debt.
- He was immersed in debt.
- Arther diced himself into debt.