- Fulfill obligation
- Debt chains chain debts
- Mutual obligation
- Debt provable in Bankruptcy
- He is primarily liable for his debt.
- The bank promised to strike off the interest of the debt.
- The person makes a guarantee is secondarily liable if the person who is primarily liable defaults.
- Insolvency of a handful of small and medium-sized financial institutions
- I shall soon pay the last instalment of my debt.
- To liquidate(a debt,such as a mortgage)by installment payments or payment into a sinking fund.
- antecedent debt
- A promise attended to is a debt settled
- Gambling laid him in debt.
- He was immersed in debt.
- Arther diced himself into debt.