- Nitroglycerine is a highly volatile explosive.
- Some of the terrorists charged the bomb with an explosive substance.
- The explosive charge carried in the warhead of a missile.
- Modern high explosives use either mixtures of ammonium nitrate and fuel oil or ammonium nitrate-based water gels.
- Sticks of celery,chalk,charcoal,dynamite,rhubarb,wax
- Nobel cut his finger on a broken glass jar and had the answer to his problem of how to pack his explosive.
- The workers drilled a stick into a pit containing tinder to kindle fire
- The insulation tester made by Nitro Nobel permits direct measurement on blasting sites without any risk whatsoever
- To charge with dynamite.
- nitroglycerin(e)explosive [ dynamite ]
- explosive train
- knowledge explosion
- There was a series of explosions.
- Explosive:Relating to or having the nature of an explosion.
- Amount of explosive needed to fire a gun or cause an explosion