to kill with an explosion
- She was terrified of being killed in an air raid.
- His grandfather was blown to blazes during the Second World War
- Two soldiers and one civilian were killed in the explosion.
- Will it still go ahead and explode your dog?
- It was a Mob killing.
- This is a brutal killing.
- kill; bag; a captive
- Many ants kill the horse
- Kill the fatted calf
- explosive train
- knowledge explosion
- There was a series of explosions.
- Explosive:Relating to or having the nature of an explosion.
- Amount of explosive needed to fire a gun or cause an explosion