blow to pieces
- Blow up; explode
- A house devastated by a bomb
- Blow up the bridge
- The bridge was blown with dynamite.
- The terrorists wanted to Blow up the airplane.
- The village was blasted by enemy bombs.
- They are going to shoot a waste building.
- They planned to take out the enemy arsenal by bombing it.
- Many people were entombed in the rubble of the bombed buildings.
- Many people were entombed in the rubble of the bombed buildings
- It is blowing hard.
- do not deny that is a serious blow.
- He goes for a blow.
- a piece of flesh
- A piece of cake
- Then It'started to break into pieces. These pieces started to move apart.
- To neutralize a city to prevent bombing.
- a device on an aircraft for carrying bombs.
- A bomb was founded at the entry to the Capitol.