- before;In advance of
- That was antecedent to this event.
- He spent his early life in Sri Lanka before moving to England.
- The Winter Olympic Games are usually held two years before the Summer Olympic Games.
- We anticipated our competitors by getting our products onto the market first
- The Civil War antedated emancipation.
- "Please ring me up before come, o.k. ? "
- They shut off the gas and electricity in their house before leaving on holiday.
- Peter thought the world was flat until I enlightened him.
- The coach gave the team a pep talk before the big game.
- preliminary drawing for later elaboration.
- Preliminary inquiries,experiments,negotiations
- Ⅰ. The Preliminary Data of Information Development in China
- preliminary estimate and estimate of capital construction
- Ⅱ.The Preliminary Data of Informatization Development by Regions