end of month
- Nehru himself sent the President a long and plaintive letter at the end of the month
- Plant evergreen shrubs around the end of the month.
- The cold weather at last broke at the end of March
- Usually sown in late March or early april and harvested in late august or early September.
- She was chilled by the late October air coming through the open window.
- I've been here since the end of June.
- The shopowner would figure out his profits at the end of each month.
- If credit sales for September amount to $1, the month-end adjusting entry to record uncollectible accounts expense is…
- Her sculptures will be on show at the museum until the end of the month.
- The month began and ended quite dry, but the middle fortnight saw nearly 100mm of rain fall nationwide.
- Is the conference ended?
- To join or be joined end to end;abut.
- Tie this end to the pole but leave the other end free.
- Tieer is end to the pole but leave the other end free
- an acrobatic feat of rolling or turning end over end.
- month of Sundays
- It was a scene which was enacted month after month for these years.
- Their dictionary was printed last month.
- The Democratic primary was held this month.
- all the months fly by.