- The hippies' etymology is contentious.
- They were disqualified for citizenship by certain controversial restrictions.
- Conservatives hoped for a rollback of left - wing support for the controversial new legislation.
- During the arbitration, the contract shall be executed continually by both parties except for matters in disputes.
- A controversial TV program
- A controversial new law
- impounding disputed electoral ballots.
- The referee's decision was disputable.
- He's a controversial figure.
- The election result was disputed.
- This is the argument of the school.
- This is a feeble argument.
- Disconnection between grounds of argument and proposition of argument
- That argument is untenable. /The argument does not hold water
- To state or assume as a proposition in an argument.