treaty of amity and commerce
- They negotiated a treaty.
- The government denounced the treaty.
- They met to finalise the terms of the treaty.
- They parted on a high plane of amity and Christian helpfulness
- Amity between the two nations will contribute to the prosperity of the region.
- Three bulls fed in a field together in the greatest peace and amity.
- I have little commerce with my neighbors.
- They began to open commerce with neighboring countries.
- There were notable jousts with the Secretary of Commerce.