- The inhabitant of the island is friendly.
- His greeting was familiar and friendly.
- He is an enemy in a friendly guise.
- He pretended to be friendly with me.
- friendliness is the salesman's stock in trade.
- The most contemptible of the personages in the play is the courtly fop Osric
- How did this eccentric personage pass the time o the `Mongolia'?
- He was too politic to quarrel with so important a personage(John Lothrop Motley.
- He has been fed up with moving with prominent officials and eminent personages.
- Political and royal personages from many countries attended the funeral.