- A friendly,folksy town.
- The meeting ended on a conciliatory and friendly note
- We are extremely appreciative of your friendly advice.
- a strange character; a friendly eccentric; the capable type; a mental case.
- I'm surprised they're so buddy-buddy.
- By conciliation, cooperation is established.
- He searched for a topic which would warm her office impersonality into friendliness
- Before he became the top banana he was a much friendlier and most likable person.
- Such a letter of welcome should be warm in tone, friendly in content, and low-key in any message you wish to convey.
- Friendly and responsive;outgoing.
- A friend in need is a friend indeed.
- Thy friend has a friend and thy friend's friend has a friend so be discreet
- We / You / They are friends.
我们/你们/他们是朋友。 [are 的略写形式为“'re”，如： you're, We're, They're]
- They the friends of Israel.
- Is this a friend of yours?
- The inhabitant of the island is friendly.
- His greeting was familiar and friendly.
- He is an enemy in a friendly guise.
- He pretended to be friendly with me.
- friendliness is the salesman's stock in trade.