- How can my mind cram in so many English words in a day!
- I find it possible to remember English words faster in theist way.
- "By the end of last term , we had learnt about seven hundred English words . "
- "chinatown", meaning a neighborhoodswheresChinese immigrants live, is proper English
- "By the end of last year, we had learned over 2,000 English words and phrases ."
- I really admire your good remembrance of English words.
- They have to adulterate a Chinese sentence with words taken from English or Malay.
- The Roman goddess of the moon was Luna.Two English words meaning are lunatic and loony.
- A degree in English does not qualify you to teach English.
- John tutored the child in English.
- His knowledge of English is fair.
- Her English is indifferent.
- This is not in agreement with standard English usage.
- There is an
- This is a derivative word.
- This is an informal word.
- Bitter words and good acupuncture—to advise with faithful words.
- The German word `Haus' is cognate with the English word `house'.