produce a disease
- A virus disease
- It is very likely to produce sickness.
- Uncleanness often generates disease.
- Dirty engenders disease
- These are diseases that proceed from negligence of hygiene
- These are diseases that proceed from negligence of hygiene.
- Filth breeds disease and vermin.
- The transmission of disease by mosquitoes
- An enquiry is being made into the diseases caused by smoking.
- She can't come tonight; she has got [caught] some kind of virus.
- To produce with the voice.
- Wealth may not produce civilization, but civilization produces money.
- To produce a sound;resonate.
- He produced no evidence to the contrary.
- The flock produced many lambs.
- Surgical disease, or the surgical response to disease is of similar antiquity.
- Some diseases are presented by heredity.
- ear bacterial disease of maize
- To know the disease is half the cure
- The remedy is worse than the disease