- remove the tarnish from silver
- Air and moisture tarnish silver.
- Have you received the monthly allowance and donation for incense due on the fifteenth?
- On the night of the Mid-Autumn Festival, the moon is as bright as silver .
- The day that young Feng met her and paid down his silver, the kidnapper got drunk.
- "See, I have been testing you for myself like silver; I have put you through the fire of trouble."
- The Fengs received a large sum for funeral expenses and made no further objections.
- But let's put our heads together and think of something. Do you expect silver coins to come rolling in of themselves?
- And He said to them,
- This is pen of silver.
- coat(sth)with silver or sth that looks like silver
- Silver Blaze was the favourite to win.
- Every cloud has a silver lining.
- Every cloud has a silver lining