- Do someone good; be good for someone
- My retirement will be very beneficial.
- We profit from the work of the specialist.
- It does you good to get up early in the morning
- the tangible benefits of the plan.
- You can very profitably study the events of scandinavian history
- Better fastening between sill and wall footing would be beneficial
- Jim believes in fresh air and morning exercises.
- Are business partners working to the best advantage of the brand?
- I am sure that this endeavour will not fail and that, on the contrary, it will be very profitable.
- benefit of the doubt
- It is possible to overstate the benefits of stabilization.
- The flowers were a fringe benefit.
- For conservationists, the material has numerous benefits.
- The hierarchy obtains more benefit.