- a proprietary hospital.
- He performs the surgical operations at the Red Cross Hospital
- Medical care in those hospitals is rather spotty.
- Patient should be admitted to a hospital intensive care unit.
- He checked into Cedars Sinai Hospital to dry out.
- She made a 160-mile dash to hospital.
- This hospital has accommodation(s) for 400 patients.
- An important pillar in the provision of public health care and hospital service is, of course, the Hospital Authority.
- Special activity is designed in the hospital to meet the needs of subnormal.
- A facility,often associated with a hospital or medical school,that is devoted to the diagnosis and care of outpatients.
- It was very hospitable of you [You were very hospitable] to have us stay.
- soil sufficiently hospitable for forest growth; a hospitable environment.
- The hospital is staffed with doctors and nurses.
- The doctor advised hospitalization for the child.
- Hospitalization may be prolonged.