a flood of
- A flood of light
- Lying in broad stretches,this land lends itself to mechanized farming.
- A vast tract of land is ready for development.
- A wide halo of pearly light can be seen around the dark moon.
- The din in front swelled to a tremendous chorus
- There is a large hilly area in the northwest.
- The broad sweep of white cliffs round the bay
- Her tights were badly snagged.
- A rash of ugly new houses
- An ugly agglomeration of new buildings
- flood lubrication
- The land was desolated by floods.
- Floods brought destruction to the vally.
- The accident unlocked a flood of tears.
- We are sympathetic with the flood sufferers.