a flood of
an array of
- She has a wide following.
- A large number of independent African countries emerge at a historic moment.
- I've got through a lot of correspondence today.
- The actress had a legion of fans.
- Marriage cures a multitude of indispositions
- The druggist put in a full stock of drugs.
- I received a flood of letters this morning.
- An army of doctors blitzed the disease.
- With unerring intuition he brought together a remarkable collection of distinguished persons
- The makers have recalled a lot of cars that were unsafe.
- flood lubrication
- The land was desolated by floods.
- Floods brought destruction to the vally.
- The accident unlocked a flood of tears.
- We are sympathetic with the flood sufferers.
- challenge to the array
- in holiday array
- Array the army against the enemy.
- The army was arrayed before the commander.
- The whole city is in holiday array.