- By profession a lawyer and incidentally a musician.
- Amateur actors often overact.
- The competition is open to both amateur and professional photographers.
- This is a picture I had exhibited at an exhibition of works by amateur artists.
- Last year I worked as a part-time salesgirl on Sundays for Procter and Gamble (Hangzhou) Ltd.
- A nonprofessional archaeologist.
- You are a professional, but I am amateur.
- Amateur,commercial video
- I'm an amateur photographer.
- an amateur painter [ photographer ]
- Participation in theatrical productions as an extracurricular activity.
- Many children engage in extracurricular dramatics.
- He took an active part in the extracurricular activities in the school.
- A number of promising young swimmers were brought on at this spare-time school