- Hair dye
- This kind of lotion for external use can eliminate dampness and relieve itching.
- The druggist measured out a bottle of cough mixture according to the prescription.
- all-in-one solution for all soft contact lenses
- This bottle of liquid medicine is for external application.
- This lotion relieves itching.
- To circulate or apply(a medicine or solution)by gargling.
- I bought an all-in-one solution for all soft contact lenses.
- One of the night-duty nuns gave her a sleeping draught.
- He contracted his brows and swallowed medicine down.
- The liquid is then diluted.
- A small amount of liquid;a drop.
- soil or stain with a splashed liquid.
- There is no medicine to cure a fool || There is no medicine for curing a fool
- Combine Chinese traditional medicine with western medicine
- The medicine is requested to pestle into powder.
- The lotion cools and refreshes the skin.
- rub lotion into one's skin
- To moisten and rub (a part of the body) with a liniment or lotion.