dig up the hatchet
- He declared war on the government and urged right-wingers to eliminate their opponents.
- The United States of america declared war against Iraq
- Russia thereupon declared war upon Turkey.
- Draw back from a declaration of/from declaring war
- rumania has suddenly changed sides, and declared war on Germany
- We declare war against the old world
- Congress has not formally declared war since World War II.
- Britain declared war on Germany in 1914.
- he king was too precipitate in declaring war.
- As soon as the war was declared, many men volunteered.
- A B C D E F G Sing a song of A B C.
- a b s d f o o d r t g o o d m e a t k l z y
Ⅲ. How many words can you find? Please choose out. 你能从下面的字母中发现多少单词？请选出来。
- the three string quartets in A minor, G major, and D minor,, and a heavenly Quintet for Strings, one of Schubert's last works.
- `God' begins with G.
- This word goes under G.
- Call up an enemy today and bury the hatchet.
- He always had a hatchet man do the dirty work for him.
- After their long argument the two brothers have at last buried the hatchet.
- "Let's bury the hatchet," he said
- The opposition leader tried to do a hatchet job on the Chancellor's budget plans by claiming that they were inflationary.