- Unfavorable destiny;doom.
- The modern world is dominated by a sense of fatality.
- It did not shrink from such words as fatality, bondage and the like.
- Croft had none of the particular blend of pessimism and fatalism that Red and Brown felt
- It was exciting as a play for Rhoda, that the two men were actually talking straight off about that fateful trip
- Believing in or based on the doctrine of predestination.
- See how powerless is the human will against predestination!
- They both felt that they were predestined to spend their lives together.
- The belief in Divine Predestination includes belief in four things
- Few people would attain their predestined ending could they see it in advance.