- "Diversified operations include telecommunications, prefabricated housing and leisure boats"
- Baseball is the national pastime.
- Shopping isn't a chore but a kind of recreation.
- One day of the week should be set apart for relaxation.
- This kind of dress is only appropriate for casual affairs.
- They were smartly but casually dressed; possibly students.
- One day of the week shall be set apart for relaxation.
- A five-day working week affords us more leisure time.
- They have a plan for constructing a new stadium and leisure complex.
- Whale-watching has become a growth leisure industry.
- Idle folk have the least leisure
- Idle people never have leisure.
- I have no leisure for playing cards.
- The man worked leisurely, silently .
- Life today is compartmentalized into work and leisure.
- relax the bowels
- You must not relax your efforts.
- He relaxed for a moment.
- free and relaxed in manner.
- Her nervous tension relaxed.