- The psychic energy exploded in a flash of creation.
- Reading good books elevate one's mind.
- Her soul was horribly besmirched.
- Her soul was horribly besmirched
- The essence of concentration is that the full powers of the mind should be centered on the task in hand.
- His expressinglove set his heart free from every barrier, and flood it with delight.
- If another friend had proved himself undependable Goldstein would nurse his pains.
- The mind, which renounces, once and forever, a futile hope, has its compensation in ever-growing calm. —— George Gissing
- His was the student's mind, and behind his ability to learn was the indomitability of his nature and his love for ruth
- Then he realized he had to find some way to occupy his mind or he would lose his sanity and probably his life
- in letter and in spirit
- the spirit of the law.
- It reflects both rebellious spirit and spirit of the common.
- They exchanged their views heart to heart.
- Distance is naught while heart with heart can meet.
- get/learn by heart