n. group membership
- But wouldn't the knowledge that one's every move was being watched so closely affect a panellist's behaviour?
- Each group member has to prepare reasons for visiting one of the places above.
- A member of the panel of adjudicators may resign by giving notice in writing to the Chief Justice.
- The chief negotiator keep the report secret from the rest of the government team.
- Both chaplains work as part of an ecumenical team.
- Joy, use your idea about the alien with your group. Write the story first and then write down the dialogue.
- grouping of data
- They are a group of wakes.
- This group could be subdivided into two small groups.
- These translators are known as
- The whole group will be rooting for him.
- Application Form for New Membership/Renewal of Membership
- Committee of Universal Membership
- He lapsed his membership.
- Membership is not assignable and not inheritable.
- The Appellate Body membership shall be broadly representative of membership in the WTO