- An illustrious judge
- The most publicized type of modern manufacturing systems is known as the flexible manufacturing system.
- Brilliant achievements
- An eminent theologian.
- To endow with fame or splendor;celebrate.
- His wealth gave him grandeur.
- He was exalted to the most eminent station.
- He is wholly concerned with his own grandeur.
- He lived in the shadow of his famous father.
- Then the doors of the hall flew open, and showed the whole splendor of a court.
- He is a statesman of great eminence.
- Good morning, your Eminence.
- Roast beef stood eminent behind the souffle and champagne
- The splendor of the palace dazed him.
- The author tried to depict the splendor of the sunset.
- He was dazzled by the gaiety and splendor of the metropolis.
- They see nothing but gorgeousness and splendour.
- They dressed out in their splendour.
- Barbaric splendour,cruelty, taste