- Her face wore a grim set look.
- The old man jumped, and a faint smile passed across his old lips.
- Her face wore a grim, set look.
- Her face wore a grim,set look.
- The old man seemed dejected and spiritless.
- Morrel expected Villefort would be dejected
- Mr. Nichil Novit was seen actively instructing the counsel for the panel, busy, bustling, and important
- a hostile looks
- He looked astonished.
- He looks anxious.
- The exhibition exhibits articles made by children in school
- He was determined to helm the exhibition.
- To view or exhibit in advance.
- That is not the point in question.
- orientation point
- A score made on a try for a point or points after a touchdown.
- Bear in mind that the chief ray is now principal ray.
- externo-lateral ray
- concrete for radioactive ray shielding