- Murderous mistrust.
- exculpate oneself from a charge of theft
- The guards were suspected of conniving at the prisoner's escape.
- Containing or implying calumny; slanderous or defamatory.
- The customs officers rummaged the ship suspected to have contraband goods
- The hearings before the committee exonerated him from suspicion of complicity in the murder
- "QQ"flag signifies that the ship is infected or suspected, requesting immediate quarantine
- To save oneself from suspicion
- He is suspected as an accomplice.
- incendiary and suspicious
- Ignorance is the mother of suspicions
- Suspicion is the poison of true friendship
- A whiff of danger,scandal,suspicion
- An unvoiced protest,doubt,suspicion
- Jealousy and suspicion are eroding our friendship.
- Intelligent as you are, I suspect you will fail.
- I suspect some trick.
- You suspected monkey Business at the polls.
- This suspect comes under observation.
- He is a political suspect.