戏弄的英文
2012-07-07 10:55
戏弄的英文:
caper
jest
- play around with
在一起厮混|玩弄|戏弄 - you can't play fool with me.
你戏弄不了我。 - Take the piss out of...
((俚.鄙))戏弄,嘲弄 - You are chaffing me.
你在戏弄我。 - Something, such as a prank, intended as a hoax or joke;a spoof.
戏弄目的在于欺骗或开玩笑,例如恶作剧;哄骗,戏弄 - The cat is playing with a live mouse.
猫在戏弄那只活老鼠。 - It is rude to banter a man out of his senses.
戏弄他人而使其失去理性是无礼的。 - Don't haze the new roommate, he's my cousin.
别戏弄新来的室友,他是我表弟。 - Sometimes, they like to play jokes on others.
但有的时候他们也会戏弄别人。 - He was spoofed by his employees.
他受到他雇员的一番戏弄。
n. 跳跃,开玩笑,不法行为,刺山柑
v. 跳跃,雀跃
- Caper the caper sing me the song.
啊,跳跃的跳跃唱我的歌。 - Back to my kitchen caper.
回到我的厨房活动中。 - He is planning his next caper -- the stick-up of the city bank.
他正在计划下一次的罪恶勾当--抢劫市银行。 - A lot of people around here, including some members of the board, are worried about that British caper.
好多人, 包括一些董事会成员,都对这个英国把戏感到担心。 - When you had impression of a lily-white , you can allow facial expression above cheer caper.
当你有了一个纯白的底色时,你就可以让颜色在上面欢呼雀跃了。
n. 玩笑
v. 开玩笑
- He's not a man to jest with.
他不是一个可以玩笑的人。 - You presume to jest with me in this free manner.
你敢在我面前这么放肆地开玩笑。 - Many a true word is spoken in jest
戏言寓真理 - That is why I at myself and shatter my secret in jest.
因此我嘲笑我自己,把我的秘密在玩笑中打碎。 - But you should not jest about our affection for one another.
但你不应讥讽我们相互间的感情。