- They are, says Choi, putting in his own words, the victims of "negative hypnotism."
- She was like a victim that was being prepared for the savage rites of a bloody idolatry.
- a sacrificial object
- But civility has been sacrificed to the gratuitous insult.
- The child fell victim to her parents’ unhappy marriage.
- The sea is the inexorable social night into which the penal laws fling their condemned.
- It grasps its victim in its forelegs and pierces it with its rostrum.
- The sea is the inexorable social night into which the penal laws fling their condemned
- Qu Yuan suffered banishment as the victim of a court intrigue.
- But their efforts may now fall victim to China's rivalry with America.
- The roaring lion was ravening the prey.
- The decision prey on his mind.
- They are the prey and we are the jager.
- The fox preys farthest from home.
- The fox preys farthest from his hole
- What is your relationship to the victim?
- The victims were not chosen arbitrarily.
- The victim was stabbed with a dagger.
- We pity the victims of war.
- She is the victim of a big con trick.