- the endless catalogue of bestial atrocities,
- Impossible to compute or be computed;incalculable.
- It won't do to hedge your pupils in with a thousand dos and don'ts
- He received an honorary degree and numerous tributes.
- The earthen floor, beaten hard by countless feet, deadens the sounds; of footsteps.
- As shelf after shelf of made in China cuddly toys attest, Chinese exports are hardly uncommon in the U.S.
- An infinite numBer of reasons
- An uncountable numBer of tourists.
- An untold number of people
- Too numerous to be counted;numberless.
- These forests have reigned supreme for countless millennia.
- The straw roof harbored countless sparrows.
- Countless people swear that ginkgo has changed their lives.
- The straw man is used in countless other contexts as well.
- The soul unfolds itself, like a lotus of countless petals.
- Today, the uses of aluminum are innumerable.
- She has done me innumerable courtesies.
- They arrived at their destination after traveling across innumerable mountains.
- Both lungs will have innumerable metastatic foci and lymphangitic involvement
- The lunar highlands are scarred by innumerable craters ranging up to 236 km in diameter.