- Means of Reactive Power Compensation
- To carry out these applications it would be enough to use a Static Var Compensator (SVC).
- reactivation of quoted shell company
- The control of voltage and reactive power are inseparable.
- Not reactive, but proactive steps to combat terrorism.
- Study on the rheological properties of reactive PP/EPDM blends
- We look forward to reactivating our Business relationship.
- The degree of compensation provided by a reactor is usually quantified by the percentage of the line capacitance that is compensated.
- This function is sometimes called active and reactive current compensation or line drop compensation.
- to repay (a favor); to compensate ... for; to render to; to recompense ... for
- But how to measure the compensation for the breach of a contract?
- Nothing can compensate for the loss of time.