- The proposal was held in derision by members of the board.
- An ISO Technical Specification (ISO/TS) represents an agreement between the members of a technical committee
- That politician is too closely identified with the senator to become a member of our committee.
- A number of distinguished professors sat on this committee.
- His personality dominated the other members of the committee.
- Second, members of the Central Advisory Commission should keep in touch with the masses.
- The committee members went into a huddle with the chairperson.
- I will communicate your views verbally to the members of the committee.
- Membership in the Commission shall be open to all contracting parties.
- Nonexperts are typically excluded from the membership of scientific and technical committees
- committal in civil proceedings
- describes a committable transaction
- At the committal proceedings the police withdrew their case.
- Warrant of Commitment to Place of Detention [committal on conviction]
- A child is considered legally incapable of committ a crime.
- Private member( member of the House of Commons who is not a minister)
- The gap would be mold of the member.
- There are members of both sexes in the committee.
- He is the elder member of the Party.
- a member (or supporter) of the house of Hanover.