letter of attorney
- trust indenture=deed of trust,trust deed)
- An official requisition or purchase order for goods.
- The power of attorney may limit the powers of the representative to certain acts.
- A creditor or a contributory may give a general proxy to any person.
- By letter of proxy, one agent may represent more than one directors.
- in letter and in spirit
- The letter was a forgery.
- Post the letter through the slit in the letter box.
- Imprint a postmark on a letter =imprint a letter with a postmark
- The letter is directed to him.
- A practicing attorney;a practicing Catholic.
- thereupon an idea occurred to the attorney for the crown
- The millionaire closeted himself with his attorney.
- The attorney agreed to do it for a small consideration.
- The judge castigated the attorney for Badgering the witness