serve the people
- Serve the people wholeheartedly.
- He is wholeheartedly for the people serve.
- I think it my duty to serve the people.
- Chairman Mao teaches us to serve the people heart and soul.
- We serve the people faithfully.
- essential is , and we must be wholeheartedly for the people serve
- As a Party member one must serve the people wholeheartedly
- I hope you will serve the people wholeheartedly, go among the masses and listen to their opinions.
- Young people in our country are brought up to serve the people wholeheartedly.
- Wherever you work,you must serve the people wholeheartedly.
- to serve the landlord
- Persons serving on the Appellate Body shall serve in rotation.
- They drafted him to serve as their delegate.
- Dinner was announced, and served.
- Catharine served an ace.
- They are the unworldly people.
- Compare person,persons,people and peoples.
- The government of the people, by the people, and for the people shall not perish from the earth.
- The people who will be on the committee are moral, cultured, competent people.
- Could it be applicable only to people in the East and not people in the West?