for the convenience of
- For convenience's sake;for convenience
- I'll do it for you for convenience's sake.
- To be more flexible, most mills use special winders designed specially for the purpose of winding quills.
- An apartment that is convenient to shopping and transportation.
- The lower deck is more convenient.
- The terrace channels are convenient for irrigation.
- Convenient noodles are not good for health.
- convenient lie = a convenient lie is usually what they would want to hear as an answer