net friend;cyber-friend;e-friend (friends known each other through the internet)
- I used to avoid poetry until an e-pal told me I should recite poems and not to look up the meaning of the words.
- Many people would like to meet offline when they feel they have got to know someone very well.
- As I added more and more people to my "buddy list", others were doing the same
- The news picture is voted by netizens as "the most gelivable picture of 2010".
- Grandpa, get the net, please!
- drag a net in fishing
- minnow net machine
- A friend in need is a friend indeed.
- Thy friend has a friend and thy friend's friend has a friend so be discreet
- We / You / They are friends.
我们/你们/他们是朋友。 [are 的略写形式为“'re”，如： you're, We're, They're]
- Cyber environment has promoted the development of compositional teaching.
- Cyber bullies are even forcing their girlfriends to undress in front of webcams and then sharing the images with others online.
- Cyber is the all-embracing term for the cyberspace of the internet of the multi-user groups in their MUDs.