- International Compilers Working Group on External: Debt Statistics [WB/IMF/BIS/OECD/Berne Union]
- The country has defaulted on its foreign debts.
- It is not so terrible to borrow foreign funds.
- Debt representation letter: A letter from a member to the Bank outlining the country's external debt.
- The developing countries bear the burden of an enormous external debt.
- Nicaragua was burdened with a foreign debt of $11 billion.
- Borrowing money abroad for this purpose is also part of reform and opening.
- persisting in putting emphasis on absorbing direct foreign investment, and properly borrowing foreign loans
- We owe no foreign debt. We have sufficient reserves and a sound banking system.
- First, we should not be afraid of borrowing money abroad, and second, we should not borrow too much.
- In the UK, there are the Foreign Office and Foreign Secretary.
- custom of foreign trade.
- The guidebook is for the accommodation of foreign tuorists.
- The foreign market was increasingly crucial.
- Deception was foreign to his nature.
- indebtedness that is an affliction;
- total indebtedness
- The restaurant is heavily indebted to the bank.
- Mortimer recounted his indebtedness to her in his autobiography.
- The company has reduced its indebtedness to just $15 million.